A simple DIY idea to decorate your room

 A simple DIY idea to decorate your room



(Chathugal Photography)


Hey Blog-lovers, welcome to my new Blog post and Happy New Year 2021 to all my dear readers from around the world. I conveyed my New Year wishes to all in my previous post which was published on the 1st of January, 2021, but its never too much, because, we all need that positive vibe and love at all times. 



2020 was not at all as expected and was full of sorrow and insecurities. So, My wish for all out there is to be healthy, wealthy and full of love & happiness. But now its the time to continue to maintain healthy measures to be protected both physically as well as mentally.

Have you ever tried any simple DIY decorative ideas using the simple things you find around the house. Well, last year, during the last few days of December, I thought of doing a small makeover to my dressing table and then I came up with a very simple but decorative idea to fancy up my bedroom. 

It was definitely not a big deal, but for me, it was, as all the things are big deals for me. I visited the beach side a few times before the pandemic hit my country pretty hard. I and a few of my friends collected some seashells (as we always do whenever we visit the beach), and had kept them at home without any purpose. 

Therefore, I thought, why not do something more productive with these beauties, so, I did a small DIY decoration using them. For this I used:
A Glass Bowl
(Google public domain)



Some seashells

(Google public domain)


Some white beads (to look like pearls)
(Google public domain)


I combined the seashells and the pearls into the glass bowl and it gave away a fancy yet simple decorative look to my room. I have uploaded a video of making of this decorative item. 

Here it is for you then, Please enjoy:

Please click the link here if the video below cannot be viewed automatically. 









(If you are an EU citizen, please note that this site uses Google Analytics cookies.) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO GET RID OF STRESS

Relaxation Sounds of the Wind & Birds