Relaxation Sounds of the Wind & Birds

 How about some relaxation sounds?

Hey blog-lovers, hope you are doing good. After a while, I thought of sharing a completely new aspect with my readers. This has something to do with sounds. Well, how am I going to share sounds on a Blog? That's a good question. But here we go.



(Extracted from google public domain)

Mind relaxation is something we all need. But you might sometimes have a need to do some work, yet, you might feel a bit lazy to start it up. Although I am neither a scientific expert nor a medical expert, through experience, I could guess that this laziness has something to do with a restless mind. This could be caused if we try to concentrate on doing several work at a time, and end up doing nothing right and effectively.


(Extracted from google public domain)

So, I thought of suggesting you something. That is, to play music in the background of you place of work/study and start off whichever work you need to pursue. It may either be work, study or even completing an assignment. This is definitely not rocket science, as all of you might be doing it already. But what's important here is that what I am sharing with you today was created by me.

 

(Extracted from google public domain)

Nature sounds tend to be more relaxing than any other sounds. The reason could be that when you listen to songs, your concentration may be driven to the meanings of lyrics of the songs you listen to. Not always, but sometimes it may be a bit disturbing to then concentrate on the work at hand. But this may only be to a few including myself, because I know many who can really do anything while listening to songs.

(Extracted from google public domain)


In my work and study area, hearing the wind blow and birds chirping tend to be very common. So, I though of recording a clip of a few minutes for my readers. 


(Extracted from google public domain)

This video has been uploaded on my YouTube Channel. Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy this video and other videos I have uploaded. Thank you very much for your major support. 


(Extracted from google public domain)

Here it is for you then, enjoy:

Please click the link here if you cannot view the video below




(If you are an EU citizen, please note that this site uses Google Analytics cookies.) 





Comments

  1. Hope you found my post useful, share your thoughts about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO GET RID OF STRESS

A simple DIY idea to decorate your room